Daystar's Sales, Return, Refund, and Repair Policies and Procedures.
At Daystar we pride ourselves on outstanding customer satisfaction. Please view the policies and instructions below, should you need assistance or have questions. If additional questions or needs, please send an E-mail to [email protected]
Daystar Technologies, Inc., dba Daystar Technology sells products direct online, via various auction sites and also through authorized resellers.
In addition to various expansion and software products, Daystar's products include Apple Authorized System Sales and Service, Daystar Digital brand upgrades and systems as well as XLR8 branded upgrade and expansion products. Note that Daystar does not warrant or have any control or responsibility for XLR8 brand products manufactured prior to October of 2002.
Daystar provides sales via its online store at a 0-10% discount off of its own manufacturers suggest retail pricing. Products can be purchased directly from Daystar with electronic payment via credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, American Express), eCheck, PayPal or BidPay. Customers can also pay via the mail with a money order, purchase order or check. http://Daystar-Store.com
With the exception of "mailed" payments, all charges are authorized and entered at the time the order is placed. If shipment is not made within 48 hours, the amount can be credited until shipment is made.
eBay sales require payment with 14 days of the order placement or auction close. If payment is not received within 14 days, negative buyer info will be submitted to eBay's database, and the order will be canceled. The userID will also be blocked from future Daystar auctions.
International sales and support customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and international shipping fees incurred by Daystar during the shipping or re-shipping of any purchases. Daystar ships worldworde. International order will require faxed verification/confirmation of user id and order (Daystar will email required instructions after the order is placed). Additional fees will be charged to the International customer's account on file. Note that often, international duty notices and charges are not forwarded by the brokerage firms to Daystar until 30 days post-shipment.
Return, Cancellation and Refund Policies and Procedures
Products sold by Daystar can be returned by the original purchaser only, for refund within 30 days of the user's receipt of delivery. As follows:
- Return shipping is at the user's expense.
- The return must be pre-authorized by Daystar via E-mail at: [email protected]
- The return product must include a copy of the original invoice with sales number, and a copy of the E-mail authorization from Daystar.
- Gift Certificates (and store credits) are not refundable. Product exchanges are allowed as available.
- The refund amount will include the original purchase, less the original shipping and handling and a 15% restocking fee for standard products. New/Used/Refurbished Systems and "Build to Order" products require a 25% restocking fee.
- Cancellations of a Repair or Upgrade in process (after the initial order) will be charged the lesser of either the costs incurred up to the point of cancellation, or the original purchase, less the original shipping and handling and a 15% restocking (handling) fee. The amount will be refunded as follows: 0-60 days, via company check. After 60 days a store credit is offered.
Repair, Return and Upgrade Policies and Procedures
In addition to its own products, Daystar can repair products. As follows:
- Apple Warranty repairs should be pre-authorized. Please contact Daystar directly at: 770-614-5400 for information.
- Warranty or extended warranty repairs will follow the same procedures as "paid" repairs.
- The return must be pre-authorized by Daystar. Please contact Daystar at: 770-614-5400.
- The return product must include a copy of the E-mail authorization from Daystar.
- Once the card or system is tested, the customer will be contacted with an accurate estimate of charges (note: CPU replacements are in addition to standard repair costs).
- Each repair is fully tested upon completion and run through a range of extended "burn-in tests" to assure quality.
- Initial Repair charges are authorized and submitted at the time of order placement. Complete, final charges are implemented at the time of shipping the product post upgrade/repair.