Suwanee, Georgia, July 27, 2006 Daystar Technology, the original Mac Performance Shop, delivered another milestone in PowerBook speed today. The introduction of the new XLR8 CPU upgrade for the Titanium PowerBook G4 series. This new CPU upgrade delivers up to 100% faster performance for owners of most classic Titanium systems. The PowerBook G4 upgrade dubbed, "XLR8 MAChSpeed G4 Titanium" is a factory installed upgrade, and is available for immediate purchase.
No Experience Required.
Like the XLR8 MAChSpeed G4 Pismo, Lombard, Aluminum and iMac Flat Panel CPU upgrades, the PowerBook G4 upgrade is a factory installed CPU upgrade. Users simply place their PowerBook in the provided box. The shipping, testing, installation and 100% quality assurance is handled completely by Daystar's Apple Certified Technicians.
No Compromise, Just Raw Speed.
The CPU is the primary bottleneck on a PowerBook G4. To maximize speed and compatibility, Daystar uses the latest model, highest rated Freescale PowerPC CPUs. It runs transparent to the operating system and is fully compatible with future OS's. The result is a system with much faster processing power, and improved performance in the Finder and every application.
- QuickTime encoding is up to 75% faster
- Photoshop performance rivals the MacBook Pro!
- 48 hour, factory installation via Apple Certified Technicians.
- Compatible with Classic and Mac OS 10.3.5 - 10.4.x... and beyond.
- Includes XLR8 MAChSpeed Control for 100% compatibility
- All upgrades warranted with Daystar's exclusive 90/720 warranty program.